Partnering for Impact
Together we can partner with Anangu to make a positive impact in their communities.
We welcome partners from corporate, local and philanthropic organisations around Australia. Our partners have aligned values and are committed to take meaningful action to increase economic and educational opportunities as well as healthcare equity in remote Indigenous communities.
With an increase in emerging projects vital to Anangu communities, your support is needed to help us deliver on these projects.
Why Partner with Us?
- Talk to us about how we can support the progress and outcomes of your Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) journey environmental, social and governance commitments.
- Know you are creating opportunities for crucial community-led projects to come to life that support Anangu communities to thrive from a strength-based position.
- Directly influence social impact to improving economic and health outcomes across the remote NPY region.
- Join a collaborative network of partners committed to empowering Anangu communities.
- Inspire your employees through your Workplace Giving program giving them the chance to support the Anangu communities.
- Receive newsletters and regular updates on project outcomes and impact along with our annual report.
Meet our Partners
With our long-standing partnership with Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia, Diversey Australia is now excited to commit to the Anangu Communities Foundation, who aim to promote sustainable development and provide support for the social and economic advancement of Indigenous communities in Australia.
Partnering with the people and country where we operate.
We are extremely proud to be able to contribute to the Anangu Communities Foundation, as a sign of respect and thanks for allowing our clients from all over the world (and closer to home), to visit and experience the magnificent sites of Uluru, Kata Tjuta and surroundings.
As a family business, we are very conscious to uphold the family values that are core to the business; this means supporting the community.