How You Can Help
Your generosity can make a significant impact on the lives of Anangu and will help fund essential projects that maintain Anangu culture and improve community wellbeing.
Only with the support of generous donors like you, from your online donations, donations from guests at the resort and from Corporate Partners will we be able to continue to provide funding for these vital community projects.
Other Ways You Can Help
Donating as a guest at Ayers Rock Resort
As a guest at Ayers Rock Resort, donations may be charged to your room or you can make donations using your credit card at Donation Tap & Go terminals located throughout the resort and at the Ayers Rock Airport.
- Ayers Rock Resort will match all guest contributions dollar-for-dollar, up to $200,000 AUD each year.
- You may claim your tax deduction when you complete your Australia tax return, using your room account as proof of donation.
Your contribution will help make a big difference; improving health, providing education and supporting social and economic participation in local communities - thank you.
Organising a fundraiser
Would you like to organise a fundraiser in your community, office or local school to raise much needed funds to support Anangu communities? You can make a real and lasting difference.
Donating goods & supplies
Providing much needed supplies, materials and equipment - contact us to discuss the community's needs.
Donation Refund Policy
- We ask that you enter your details carefully and with consideration, including the dollar value of your donation, when donating to the Anangu Communities Foundation on-line.
- The Anangu Communities Foundation is under no obligation to refund donations made in error by you, however we will endeavour to fix any genuine errors (such as the amount donated) if such errors are brought to our attention within 14 days of the transaction taking place. We regret that we will be unable to make corrections after this time period has elapsed, other than in exceptional circumstances.
- Anangu Communities Foundation reserves the right to deduct any bank fees, transaction charges or processing fees arising from donation errors made by a donor.
- A donor who has been provided with a tax receipt for their donation will be ineligible to claim a tax deduction for any refunded donation.
- The Anangu Communities Foundation is under no obligation to refund change of heart donations.
- Should an error ever be made by Anangu Communities Foundation, our financial institution(s) or platform partners, a full refund will be made promptly upon notification of the error.
- Donations to Anangu Communities Foundation of $2 and over may be tax deductable. Ongoing monthly donations are tax deductable and will be receipted at the end of financial year.
- Please ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account. Please check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
- If you have a query or a genuine refund (due to error) request, please direct communication as follows:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: Anangu Communities Foundation, PO Box 135, YULARA NT 0872
Make a Difference
Thank you for partnering with Anangu communities to make a real and lasting difference.
Your donation is helping to advance the priorities and goals of Anangu across the NPY region.